Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sambucol...Anyone, Anyone?


So... funny enough, a while back I got a bunch of Sambucol (a black elderberry cold and flu relief tablet) for free from Walgreen's with a sale and coupons. My husband has used it several time and has been happy with the results, but I'm interested to know what other people think about it and just to get a little more information about it in general. I have read a lot of good things about the power of elderberry, but know little about it myself. When I was buying it, I asked the pharmacist if she knew anything about it and she told me that she "stays away from that kind of stuff"... She couldn't really explain what kind of stuff she was talking about, so I decided I would just move on to someone else. So if any of you out there use it and have some thoughts about it please leave a comment for me...I would really appreciate it!

No comments: